Who is responsible for the personal information collected on this Website?
Hibou T’Choux whose registered office is at Montreal, Quebec, Alberta controls the personal data collected on this Website.
Special Notice – if you are under 18 years old
Hibou T’Choux does not intentionally collect personal data of persons under 18 years old. If you are under 18 years old please do not send us your personal information (for example, your name, address and email address). If you are under 18 years old and you wish to ask a question or use this Website in anyway which requires you to submit your personal information please get your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf.
Information collection and use
We collect and use personal information (including name, address, telephone number and email address) in order to:
- respond to queries or requests submitted by you
- process orders or applications submitted by you
- administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us
- anticipate and resolve problems with any products or services supplied to you
- better tailor and improve the features of products and services
- create products or services that may meet your needs.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.